The first step is to provide the "call service" function for your guests.
- Try to avoid any hardware investments by choosing a minimal hardware configuration.
- Save your addeat subdomain by filling our Registration form and confirm the registration email you receive.
- Now you will receive an other email explaining all basic steps to do. Open the website to configure your restaurant (e.g. myRestaurant.addeat.net/login)
- Fill restaurants address, table names, an info text, waiters names and password.
- Upload the logo of your restaurant.
- Upload some nice pictures of your restaurant, to show them your guests.
- At "Navigation/Profil/web site services" mark the checkbox "call service".
- Close the restaurant configuration and open the web seite for your waiters (e.g. myRestaurant.addeat.net/servicemanagement). Print table cards and by selecting the right Paper for table cards.
- Have an Android tablet next to your cash register and install the addeat.net app from Google play to receive service requests from your guests.
Now your system is ready to run and provides the basic "call service" function. Let it run some days and think about the best way to use it:
- Is it better to have a computer or a tablet for the service management centre?
- Is it better to have a 7 inch or a 10 inch tablet?
- Do you need a touch screen for your PC next to the cash register?
- Maybe the tablet needs stable mounting or a locked stand.
- Maybe your waiters need an android smartphone or an additional Sony SmartWatch 2 to have optimal benefit from all addeat.net features.
- To support the Sony SmartWatch 2 we recommend to have an Android SmartPhones with NFC and Bluetooth 3.0 support.
Ask your guest how they think about your addeat.net service. Our experience says 30 to 80 % of the guest really like it. It depends on the type of your restaurant and the kind of your guests.